Daily, Weekly, Monthly Rates

Picture: “Each day, Weekly and Month-to-month Charges”

I've stayed there innumerable instances within the final 5 years, for only a few days as much as two months every now and then. I've by no means seen or heard of any downside there with crime or medication. The place is clear sufficient, the employees are well mannered sufficient, positive it is not the Resort Burj Al Arab in Dubai, however you may't beat the value. When you keep 5 days or extra, get the weekly price, it is cheaper. The month-to-month price is even higher, as you do not pay the 14% lodging tax. Cable TV contains the Science Fiction channel, a should for all discerning shoppers!

CAN'T BEAT IT AT THE PRICE!


I keep on the American through the winter months and discover the massive vivid rooms, the ample toilet and the lanai dealing with the Entrance Vary very congenial. The morning Danish is tasty. The employees work exhausting to maintain the place clear and sweetsmelling though this would possibly get to be troublesome through the weekend. The place typically suffers somewhat injury on a Saturday evening when the social gathering will get somewhat noisy. Month-to-month Charge:@660.00.

American Motel Do not Go There

I arruved at t he American Motel at 5:30 PM in a Sunday. I moved twice as a result of o their TV's not working and needed to commute with the entrance desk till I used to be in a room that they lastly had been capable of get the TV working. It took 2 1/four hours to lastly be in my room. I wakened at 2 AM and went to the restroom. I turned on the sunshine and there have been rodents within the toilet hiding behind the bathroom. I stamped my foot and so they ran the place I have no idea and by this time I didn't care. I used to be so fed up with this lodge interval. Within the morning I went to my automotive to take the primary of my baggage and once I returned to my room for the remaining baggage my key didn't work. I went downstairs to the entrance desk and informed the entrance desk clerk. All she mentioned was "Oh that occurs alot" and he or she did one thing and informed me that it ought to work now. After getting the rest of my baggage. I went to the entrance desk to take a look at (I used to be planning to remain every week there however informed the Supervisor the evening earlier than to credit score my card again for the week and to be credited for the inconvience of the two 1/four hour trouble). I then knowledgeable the clerk on the entrance desk in regards to the rodents. She mentioned the Supervisor was gone and he or she would relay the message to her that I wished the entire full credit score of the room that evening credited again. I didn't obtain my credit score they mentioned they fulfilled their half. The Supervisor of this lodge was EXTREMELY BELLIGERANT AND SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH SOMEONE WHO IS MORE COMPETENT AND MANAGER MATERIAL WHICH SHE WAS NOT.

This isn't the Hilton!!!!

This motel thinks they're the Hilton. The employees in each division together with manegment are a few of the rudest folks I've encountered. You stroll within the constructing and it smells aweful of the pot scent. That is identified even in wyoming as a drug motel. The rooms are nothing to brag about. We needed to keep for months to due work. We had been placed on the again facet for a quieter keep. The rubbish vans and alarms makes positive that does not occur. The police are within the parking zone and motel ALL the time. So in the event you wished to be handled like grime by the employees and keep in a pungent soiled place that is it. We journey everywhere in the usa and that is the worst place now we have ever stayed.

American Resort is a Mainstay!

American Motel is our mainstay. We reside over 2 hours away farther into the rocky mountains. At any time when we go all the way down to the Denver space for medical doctors visits, and so on., we all the time keep the evening right here on the American Motel. Its very cheap, clear, and everyone seems to be all the time so good and courteous. We're each disabled and American has a couple of rooms for many who are handicapped. These are nice. The rooms are on the primary flooring, and you've got a slider door that opens to the parking facet of the lodge, which makes easy accessibility for my oxygen machine and gear, you may park proper as much as your door to unload and pack. That's so essential to us. This lodge satisfies nearly each requirement. My solely grievance is, I did not have easy accessibility for my pc, nevertheless, with the lodge's location, I used to be capable of simply entry the numerous networks within the space.
Backside line, I give this lodge not less than four stars for the price and cleanliness and courtesy alone!
Search results
Video game genre